The Newark Public Library now has an app! Please see below directions for downloading this app:
- Search “MyLibrary” in the Google Play or iTunes Store, or scan the QR code to download MyLibrary to your device.
- Click on the menu on the right side to sign in.
- Search for “Newark Public Library”
- Sign in using your barcode from the back of your NPL Library Card. You will need to set up a pin with the circulation desk if you do not already have one.
- Once logged in, your account will show your checked out books, holds, and other important information.
- Use the side menu on the app for scanning books, searching the catalog, visiting the NPL website and more!
Please contact us if you have any questions!