Thursday, June 25th, 2020 | 12-1 PM
Click here to view the recording of this event: https://youtu.be/2mm77ri5-ow
Join us for a discussion of Philip Roth’s novel Nemesis in the context of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Samuel G. Freedman, an American author and journalist and professor at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
- Sheldon Bross, Esq., “Born at the Beth,” Weequahic graduate, and childhood witness to a Newark polio outbreak.
- Dr. Robert L. Johnson, Dean, Professor, & Director, Adolescent & Young Adult Medicine, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Interim Dean, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Dr. Leslie Kantor, Chair, Department of Urban-Global Public Health, Rutgers University Global Health Institute
- Dr. Ben Martin, Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, University of Virginia
Click here to view the recording of the Nemesis and the COVID-19 Pandemic Discussion.