Thursday, May 13th | 10 AM
Hosted Virtually – Register Below
Want your business to be found online? Need to figure out how to manage your business on Google Search and Maps? This is the workshop for you.
Join us to learn about Google My Business, a free tool for local businesses who want to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. We will highlight the importance of verifying and how to use Google My Business effectively.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use Google My Business to connect with potential customers
- Tips, tricks and what’s new!
- Hands-on demo of Google My Business
Click here to register: bit.ly/2RQgZJE
Hosted by: Newark Downtown District, Newark Public Library, Newark Regional Business Partnership, Forward Ever Sustainable Business Alliance, Makerhoods, SCORE-Metro NJ, Invest Newark. (Grow with Google Program Partners.)