Two-Day Virtual Event on Zoom: February 24th and March 3rd • 5-6 PM
Tune in on Zoom – register below.
Join presenters Leigh LeBlanc, Director, High School Admissions, Berkeley College, and Roy Harte, Admissions Advisor/Recruiter, Essex County Community College, for two workshops. These workshops are perfect for attendees who have their HSE (High School Equivalency) Diploma or are preparing to take their HSE test (GED, TASC, HiSET).
February 24th, Mr. Harte will discuss:
- Can I go to college with a HSE diploma?
- What do I need to know to start the college process with a HSE diploma?
- Which HSE test will get me into college?
- How do I apply and complete a financial aid form for college?
- What Resources are available to me in choosing a college?
March 3rd, Ms. LeBlanc will discuss:
- How to research eligible scholarships and grants
- Affording college
- Benefits of 2 and 4 year college
- Do I need to take the SAT for college?
- Can I go to college with a learning disability and a HSE diploma?
Register to attend on Zoom: bit.ly/3as9jnS