Mondays, April 26th through May 17th | 2:30-3:30 PM
Tune in on Zoom – registration details below
EAT SMART, LIVE STRONG
Come join a free, fun, hands-on group focused on:
• Shopping for healthy food on a budget • New ways to prepare fruits and vegetables • Simple ways to get moving. Designed for Seniors.
● Lesson 1: Reach your goals, step by step– 4/26/2021
● Lesson 2: Challenges and Solutions – 5/3/2021
● Lesson 3: Colorful and Classic Favorites – 5/10/2021
● Lesson 4: Eat Smart, Spend Less – 5/17/2021
Zoom Registration Information:
New Jersey Department of Human Services | New Jersey Department of Health
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). This institution is an equal opportunity provider.