Monday-Friday at 11AM and 2PM, and Mondays at 7 PM we have virtual storytimes at Facebook Live.
Saturdays at 11 AM and 2 PM we are hosting NPL Community Storytime and we want the Newark community participate! #NewarkStrong
- Find your favorite children’s book
- Record yourself reading the book with your phone or computer
- Send your video to email@example.com (use WeTransfer or Google Drive if the file is too big)
- Tune into our Facebook or Youtube on Saturdays at 11 AM and 2 PM to hear everyone’s stories.
Any community member of any age can participate! Videos should be around 5 to 20 minutes long!
If you don’t have children’s books at home there are a lot of digital books free online! Here are some options:
- With your library card: http://ow.ly/cl0250z1f78
- Historical Children’s Book Library: http://ow.ly/dIYG50z1f7c
- National Emergency Library:
- Tumblebooks (under Reading For Fun): http://ow.ly/p6Dj50z1f0h