Discover what you wish they had told you about college!
Increase your knowledge about college! Learn about applying to college, financing college, and much more!
Attend one of these workshops and get the information you need to succeed!
Culmination Celebration at Main Library
Presentation by Rutgers University – Newark
Debunking Myths about Financial Aid
High School Students, Families, Transfer Students, and School Counselors are invited to learn more about
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) application process
- Information needed to file the FAFSA
- Different types of financial aid available
To attend the program on Wednesday, August 16, please register at admissions.rutgers.edu/fafsa
- City of Newark
- The Newark Public Library
- Newark City of Learning Collaborative
- Rutgers University-Newark
- Berkeley College
- Bloomfield College
- Essex County College
- Felician University
- Montclair State University
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Pillar College
- Rutgers School of Biomedical and Health Sciences
For more information about series, click here